Saturday, May 29, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've been busy, busy, busy crocheting up a storm. I've got a bag full of awesome goodies.

I made this adorable green and brown baby blanket for my cousin who is just about ready to pop. She and her husband didn't find out the gender of their little "skittle", so I thought green and brown would be safe. Turns out it was perfect, because those are the colors of the nursery. I love when things work out that way. (Picture to come. I'm waiting to have it emailed to me as I forgot to take a picture before giving it to my cousin.)

And I wish I could talk about and post pictures of the things I've made in the last month...but they are meant to be a gift...so I'll have to wait awhile to show you those. I'm super excited to give them to the inteded recipient and see her face!!! So you will all have to wait for pictures of those.

I have come to love checking Teresa's Learn to Crochet - Free Instructions and Patterns blog. She has all kinds of great patterns...with instructional videos to follow along. Crochet is so relaxing for me...and a great way to keep my hands busy when I have nothing to do at work ;)

Anyways...just wanted to share that with you all.

LOVELOVELOVE

No comments: