Monday, August 23, 2010

Thirty-One


Hi Everyone~

It's been a busy couple weeks getting my feet wet with my new Thirty-One business...and it's been a blast. I was so excited to be able to get a full party's worth amount of orders before even receiving my enrollment kit!!! Did I say I was excited about that...yeh...super excited!


I held my debut party this past Thursday and I think it went pretty well. I was excited and nervous going into it, but we had a great time just hanging out as a group of women and looking at great products.


I'm having another party this week Thursday night at 6:30 at my house. If you're reading this and would like to come, just leave a comment and I'll give you all the info :) I would love to have you!!!


I realized I didn't include my website address in the last post...so here it is: www.mythirtyone.com/29846


Stop by and check it out. You can see this month's specials and look through the catalog. And if you can't make it to the party Thursday night, you can place an order online. Just go to my events and click on the "shop now" option.


Let me know if you have any questions about Thirty-One, if you'd like to host a party, or if you're interested in the business oportunity. I'd love to answer any questions you may have.


LOVELOVELOVE

No comments: