Monday, October 18, 2010

Mystery Hostess Party

Hi Everyone...

So, I am really excited to be doing a Mystery Hostess Party this month!!!! Here's the basic concept...Everyone who places an order under my October Online Party event will be entered into a raffle to win the hostess rewards. AND...if you invite your friends to order, you get an extra entry for every 10 friends you invite (cc me in the email so I know who you invited...thogan4110@gmail.com) The more the merrier...and the better the hostess rewards will be :D AND...if you book a party, you get 5 extra entries.

I almost forgot...the customer special for this month is awesome!!! When you spend $31, you can get the Organizing Utility Tote for just $5!!!!! Normal retail price is $22...that's a $17 savings!!! This bag is AMAZING!!! One great big center with SEVEN pockets on the outside. I've had customers use them for a diaper bag, swim bag, teacher tote...the possibilities are endless. Here's the flyer...it is available in 8 super cute prints.

So...send out those invites, check out the catalogs (Our new Holiday Gift Guide is available with some adorable new products and prints), place an order, ask me about hosting a party, and get excited...you could be the party hostess without having to do any work.

No comments: