Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm Back

So...I've been absent for quite a few months now. I'm sorry. I don't really have any good excuse, so I won't even try.

This summer has been a busy one, full of big trips and little ones. Today I'll give you one of the smaller ones. Think way back to June. I flew back out to Iowa only two short weeks after vacation to go pick up and bring home my graduation present (which my parents didn't really have to pay for). His name is Wilson...

He is a five year old Bichon Friese and I love him buckets and buckets. I would dare to say he's the best dog I could have ever gotten. He came house and kennel trained, he doesn't shed, and he doesn't bark unless someone is playing with him. What more could you ask for really.

So, I've been adjusting to life with a dog over the last couple months. Getting up at 6 in the morning to take him for walk, making sure he gets out during the day and has food and water in his bowls. He's a pretty funny dog, so one of these days I'll post a video for your viewing pleasure.

I promise I won't be absent for months at a time anymore. I'll be back to tell the tales of my trips over the summer.

Thanks for reading.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

2 comments:

April said...

Phew!! It's about time! Glad you're back!

Carrie said...

cute!!!