Monday, March 1, 2010

We Meet Again

I am terrible. I haven't posted for 6 months...and I really don't have much of an excuse. So, let me fill you in on a couple things for now.

I currently work 3 steady jobs for two different places. I put together the weekly newsletter and publish it online for Valley Christian Schools. And then I work with Dash Transit and at the Weingart Senior Center for the City of Lakewood, Recreation and Community Services Department. I do have an interview for a full-time job on Wednesday morning, so I'll let you all know how that goes.

I do have a man in my life...and I am embarrassed that I am only now writing about him, since we've been together 8 months already. He is amazing and he makes me so happy. I wouldn't trade the last 8 months for anything in the world.

The end of last year and beginning of this year were incredibly hard, but I'll touch on that in a later post.

I no longer attend Sunday morning services at ERC. I am part of a church planting team who has started a house church in the city of Compton. What an amazing adventure as we are learning and growing together. I'm am blessed to be a part of that family.

That's just a bit to start. I am making it a resolution, starting today, to try to post a little something, whether it be just a photo, a sentence, or a full-blown post, every day. (Someone keep me accountable)

Thanks for visiting.

LOVELOVELOVE

P.S. Here's a picture

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We were talking about you last night! Love you!

Carrie said...

Cute picture Tammy! Glad you're back!

Josiah and Cheryse said...

I'm glad you posted an update; I love knowing what you're doing:)