Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Going Home

The semester is nearly done...one final today, and then a couple assignments due tomorrow. I cannot believe this semester went by so quickly. And now I'm almost done with being graded...'cause you don't get grades as a student teacher...you just have to do the work.

It is so weird to think that it has been 3 1/2 years since I started here. Time really does fly right by.

I have so much to do so that I can leave tomorrow. I haven't even started packing my suitcases yet...though I did do my laundry :) I have four boxes of books packed to send home and there are still more books :|

Right now, I'm trying to focus on getting my work finished...and PRAYING that I will be able to fly out tomorrow night (there is snow and ice predicted for Omaha tomorrow) And I'm praying that my surgery goes well Friday morning. I really don't have any time for complications, so let's all pray that everything goes smoothly and recovery is quick.

And now, I must study some more for my final, which is in 2 hours.

LOVELOVELOVE

No comments: