Monday, December 1, 2008

Still Here

I am still here...promise!!

I've been away from the internet since last week Tuesday, as I was in Minnesota with my uncle and aunt and cousins (and grandparents...as a complete surprise to my cousins) for the Thanksgiving holiday. We had a great time, though it was a bit sad as this was the last of my 4 years in a row celebrating with them. Since I'm graduating and moving back home, I will be able to spend Thanksgiving with my family at home next year. So, we made the most of our time together this year. I spent hours making jewelery with Amanda, playing the wii with Kenny, quoting The Princess Bride with Uncle Jim, and enjoying good conversation with Aunt Kristi.

I just got back to Orange City last night at 9...just in time for Brothers & Sisters...and then it was homework, sleeping, work, class, work again, class again, cleaning, homework, dinner, some more homework, etc, etc.

And now I'm blogging to please a certain cousin of mine, and to put off homework for just a bit.

I'm down to two weeks of classes and then finals, and then I'm heading home!! I am soooooo ready to back home...even though unpleasantness awaits me. The day after I get home, I'm having all 4 wisdom teeth taken out, and then I have jury duty Christmas week. But I am absolutely definitely looking forward to being back home.

I should probably get back to my homework now. I hope this satisfies some of need of information/updates for some of you. This week is gonna be quite crazy...so I can't promise much else will go up this week, but I will do better keeping everyone updated.

LOVELOVELOVE

1 comment:

April said...

Thanks for updating!! Love ya girlie!!