Tuesday, December 9, 2008

One Awesome Evening

Last night was great. Eric made some amazing chicken noodle soup from scratch (with homemade egg noodles) and Mary made some delicious chili and biscuits for dinner. Maria and Tyler came over to join us. What a fun time hanging out with friends and talking about life...lots of laughs.

Then I headed downstairs and got my paper written. Hallelujah for being done with that. Now I can focus on my Working with Parents homework for the rest of the week.

After completing my paper, I headed back upstairs for a break. As the snow gently fell to the ground, Mary and Eric imparted some wonderful wisdom and advice. We talked about how I'm feeling, with a big transition, moving home, quickly approaching, and another transition, getting married, coming up in a few months. It is so beneficial to me to get little nuggets of wisdom from people who mean so much to me.

I just want to say thank you to Mary and Eric for everything you have done for me these last couple years. I have so appreciated being able to live with you and be a part of your family these last few months. I always knew I could call you if I needed anything, and that has been such a blessing for me. I love you guys!!!!!

LOVELOVELOVE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WE love you like your our own blood. YOU are a sweet and loving woman. I hope Izzo grows up to be like Tam-Tam.

O don't make me cry at work. (: